The new CASA Self Service
The new CASA Self Service will allow you, as a personnel licence holder, to view your:
- personal details
- primary contact details including residential address, contact phone number, and email address
- Maintenance Personnel and Air Navigation Services licence details
You will need to register to use the new CASA Self Service.
For a detailed walkthrough of the registration process please see the How to sign up page.
In the future CASA Self Service will be expanded to include:
- Viewing Flight Crew Licence details
- Updating your personal details
- Downloading and submitting forms online, and
- Viewing the status of service requests.
The old CASA Self Service Portal
The old CASA Self Service Portal will continue to be available while functionality is transitioned to the new CASA Self Service.
Using the old CASA Self Service Portal, you will continue to be able to:
- Update your personal details including contact details
- View the status of your service requests
Proceed to the old CASA Self Service Portal