Main Content

Review of medical certification decisions

Options if you disagree

If you receive documentation from CASA which refuses to issue or places a restriction on your medical certificate and you do not agree with the decision, you have two options for action open to you.

  1. Your first option is to request that CASA reconsider your case as part of a formal process.
  2. Your second option is to apply to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT). Please note that if you seek reconsideration of this decision by CASA, you should not appeal to the AAT until the outcome of the reconsideration is known or until you have formally withdrawn your request for reconsideration.